HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChillyKTM

Cycra shrouds w moose braces on my 11 ?

6 posts in this topic

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

Sounds strange. The GYTR and Works Connection rad braces fit very well with stockshrouds.

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

That' s funny, I had a big getoff this summer and when I walked to the bike I was sure it would be totally bent. Everything was straight as new ! And the bike had a big tumble. ... guess I was lucky in more ways than one.

Can't offer any helpful advise towards your original question, but I concur on the fact that Works Connection Rad Guards are in fact crap. My WC rads folded after my first crash with them. Went to Unabikers and haven't had a problem since.