Cycra shrouds w moose braces on my 11 ?

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

Any pics of the finished product?

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

Sounds strange. The GYTR and Works Connection rad braces fit very well with stockshrouds.

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

That' s funny, I had a big getoff this summer and when I walked to the bike I was sure it would be totally bent. Everything was straight as new ! And the bike had a big tumble. ... guess I was lucky in more ways than one.

Can't offer any helpful advise towards your original question, but I concur on the fact that Works Connection Rad Guards are in fact crap. My WC rads folded after my first crash with them. Went to Unabikers and haven't had a problem since.