JS7 enjoying his new ride...

HRC, so why did you decide to stay with Yamaha this year, thought you were thinking of going green?

HRC, so why did you decide to stay with Yamaha this year, thought you were thinking of going green?

I thought about green but the handling of the bike wasn´t to my liking. I was actually more close getting a red one. I really like the -12 CRF450. But I have been very happy with the Yamaha this season and found a good setting that suits me well so I took the safe route and stayed blue.

I also must say that the Yamaha is very easy to work on. specially around the rearshock, very open. The hole package has quality written all over it. (well...except the gearbox)

Edited by HRC
I thought about green but the handling of the bike wasn´t to my liking. I was actually more close getting a red one. I really like the -12 CRF450. But I have been very happy with the Yamaha this season and found a good setting that suits me well so I took the safe route and stayed blue.

I also must say that the Yamaha is very easy to work on. specially around the rearshock, very open. The hole package has quality written all over it. (well...except the gearbox)

good choice, I am still liking my 2010.

I do hate to hear about these gear box issues though.