DeCoster

I have heard multiple references to the "famous" Roger DeCoster picture where he is foot out and burrowing, handlebars almost digging their own furrow. Being 21, I have never seen the greatness of Hanna, DeCoster, and Bailey in a race....and I'd love to see some glimpses of them. I have watched On Any Sunday, On Any Sunday II and On Any Sunday: Revisited. Those guys are the essence of speed. McGrath and Charmichael are smokers too, but in a different way.

Is there a picture out there of DeCosters famous turn? Anyone know how I could view this picture online?

Chris,

There was a mag called Popular Cycling that sold several MX posters and the imfamous RD pic was one of them, as well as a friend of mine, topping the hill at Carlsbad on his CZ.

The pic is still available, find a Fox catalog and look for the 100% stuff. RD's pic is there or you can come over and I'll show you the pic on the Fox T-Shirt in my closet :)

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!