Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redrider650r

Baja Designs Kit

4 posts in this topic

Im joining the dual sport world. I just ordered my kit from Baja Designs. Anyone using the quick release kit from them, how hard is it to install the kit, or should I just fork over the cash to get it done by a local shop?

Im joining the dual sport world. I just ordered my kit from Baja Designs. Anyone using the quick release kit from them, how hard is it to install the kit, or should I just fork over the cash to get it done by a local shop?

I have a regular kit on my bike and have installed some on other bikes. They are great.

I'm in Huntington Beach.

If you are close, E-mail me and I will install it for you. :)

I just ordered the quick release kit for my bike. I figured better do it now while they still let you.

Some of those dual sport rides that district 37 puts on look pretty cool.

Jet, Thanks for the offer, but I think Im going to have my pops help me out, he's a mechanic and loves to work on things. I also have to pull the adjuster bolts out of my swingarm, they sheared off when I put on my new sprockets and chain. I am actually in the district 38 area and will probably be going on a dual sport ride in Arizona in March or May, cant remember which month it was. A buddy of mine hooked me up as a sweeper rider with him.