HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harold_in_So_Cal

Ride in Gorman- this Saturday

9 posts in this topic

Anyone up for a day of riding trails in Gorman and Los Padres this Saturday 4/21. Start around 9 or 9:30. Probably need tanks to go some distance.

Harold

Harold, I can't make it this time. But i have three sons that live in SoCal. We have been talking about trying to meet half way somewhere to go for a ride. I have thought about Gorman. If we schedule something like that I'll check in with you to see if you can make it. I haven't ridden Gorman in years. Is there still plenty of good riding there? Thanks, Paul

pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Thumpertalkers- hopefully someone will respond. Hate to ride by myself.

Harold

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:

pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Harold

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:

Harold

harold im heading to gorman saturday morning about 7:30 or 8:00. my riding buds have backed out.im going regardless. mrmtm@earthlink.net

mrmtm- Me and another guy are going to be hitting Gorman at 9:30 to 10:00 Saturday morning. Do about a 60 to 70 mile loop. If you want to hook up let me know and we can set up a meeting place.

Harold

that sounds good but i was in gorman 2 weeks ago and the forest trails were close. its raining now at my house in pasadena ca. if it snows they might keep it closed. i usually park at lane ranch camp ground. its the first camp ground when enter the park from smokey bear exit off 5 freeway.

MRMTM@EARTHLINK.NET