Ride in Gorman- this Saturday

Anyone up for a day of riding trails in Gorman and Los Padres this Saturday 4/21. Start around 9 or 9:30. Probably need tanks to go some distance.

Harold

Harold, I can't make it this time. But i have three sons that live in SoCal. We have been talking about trying to meet half way somewhere to go for a ride. I have thought about Gorman. If we schedule something like that I'll check in with you to see if you can make it. I haven't ridden Gorman in years. Is there still plenty of good riding there? Thanks, Paul

pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Thumpertalkers- hopefully someone will respond. Hate to ride by myself.

Harold

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:

pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Harold

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:

Harold

harold im heading to gorman saturday morning about 7:30 or 8:00. my riding buds have backed out.im going regardless. mrmtm@earthlink.net

harold im going to gorman saturday morning.my riding buddies backed out. im going regardless. email me mrmtm@earthlink.net

mrmtm

mrmtm- Me and another guy are going to be hitting Gorman at 9:30 to 10:00 Saturday morning. Do about a 60 to 70 mile loop. If you want to hook up let me know and we can set up a meeting place.

Harold

that sounds good but i was in gorman 2 weeks ago and the forest trails were close. its raining now at my house in pasadena ca. if it snows they might keep it closed. i usually park at lane ranch camp ground. its the first camp ground when enter the park from smokey bear exit off 5 freeway.

MRMTM@EARTHLINK.NET

MRMTM- check your e-mail.

Harold