HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JR650

need rear fender

3 posts in this topic

well, im getting pretty cocky, flipped my bike backwards on a hill today and broke my rear fender on the right side (its actually straighter now, LOL), anyways, who makes the best pig plastic? i still want black plastic but i figure i could probably dye a red one black which will look cool after i scratch the crap out of it riding in the trees. I think it quit scaring me, i better get some more power so i quit doing stupid crap. I also wonder, who makes the best throttle tubes? mine is sticking, part of the reason why i went over instead of just jumping the top :):D. Thanks in advance, JR.

Motion Pro makes a good plastic replacement throttle tube. I got one for my Pig. It has a knock out plug on the end of it so if you run hand guards you have a hole waiting for you at the end. I put the Tusk Deflectors on my bike. Like mucho :)