Air filter screen guard replacement

So I Wana replace that yellow thin piece of filter that lays on top of air intake screen and is the barrier between air filter and metal screen .... Is that available to purchase anywhere ?

You mean this;

33D-14461-00-00 ELEMENT, AIR CLEANER 1.03 1.03

yep dealer or oem parts supplier. I payed a dollar something at motosport..ordered 5 but that was to get my 100 dollar min for free shipping

yep dealer or oem parts supplier. I payed a dollar something at motosport..ordered 5 but that was to get my 100 dollar min for free shipping

What's the motorsport website? I need an OEM parts supplied that is reasonably priced.

What's the motorsport website? I need an OEM parts supplied that is reasonably priced.

www.motosport.com under OEM parts section. its not the cheapest (not bad either) and they don't stock a lot. I prefer to keep money local but my current dealer sucks in some ways so I don't get everything from them.

www.cyclepartswarehouse.com is the cheapest (mostly) with a little longer shipping time sometimes

Try TT OEM Parts
Try TT OEM Parts

didn't know TT sold OEM parts...my bad :thumbsup:

Thanks!

My Yamaha dealer stocks next to nothing.