ttt

opps wrong thread

IMG791.jpg

Edited by still2smokin
IMAG0132.jpgGOPR1904.JPGIMAG0119.jpg Edited by n16ht5

Finally got it ready for occasional street/highway use.

WR20120408A%20(Custom).jpg

WR20120408B%20(Custom).jpg

Rode about 30 miles of highway, gravel roads, dirt roads and citry streets today. The seat is painfull.. Need to get something wider soon.

Edited by Alpha One Nine
_MG_6143.JPG_MG_6119.JPGNice!!! Where did you get insoected? I thought the WR seat is really comfy.. Youre crazy

Nice!!! Where did you get insoected?

Mike's Powersports in Spokane Valley.

I thought the WR seat is really comfy.. Youre crazy

Dear Brain... Please disregard any messages from our 50 year old butt regarding discomfort as related to the seat on the blue bike. Apparently we are crazy! :thumbsup:

Edited by Alpha One Nine
DSC00110.jpgDSC00098.jpgDSC00099.jpgDSC00112.jpg

Nice work Matthew. Beautiful bike.

yeah where did you get those plastics?

went for a ride today..

_MG_6295.JPG

_MG_6196.JPG

_MG_6279.JPG

Edited by n16ht5

The shrouds and rear fender are acerbis, the front light is stock with number plate backgrounds cut out to fit, so is the airbox and the front fender is a 2012 yz450, i just had to drill new holes for it. fits great!

went for a ride today..

_MG_6295.JPG

_MG_6196.JPG

_MG_6279.JPG

I never want to live where you are :thumbsup: . I hate snow. :thumbsup: bike looks good. Which silencer are you running??

^^ does the guy behind you have a sidecar on that bike (KLR ?) ?

^^ does the guy behind you have a sidecar on that bike (KLR ?) ?

I think that is Mr. Cob and his Ural. Yes it's a side car.

In that much snow! That guy is either nuts or a god on a bike. Maybe a little of both.

frustrated that this norcal rain is postponing my maiden voyage this weekend .........

so I deceided to add some extra horsepower with a few stickers.

IMG815.jpg20120410_205554.jpg

frustrated that this norcal rain is postponing my maiden voyage this weekend .........

so I deceided to add some extra horsepower with a few stickers.

IMG815.jpg20120410_205554.jpg

That should add at least 4 to 5 HP ;-)

That should add at least 4 to 5 HP ;-)

mmmmmmmmm malt liqour.

Finally got it ready for occasional street/highway use.

WR20120408A%20(Custom).jpg

WR20120408B%20(Custom).jpg

Rode about 30 miles of highway, gravel roads, dirt roads and citry streets today. The seat is painfull.. Need to get something wider soon.

Seat actually isn't that bad. I did 150k and it got a bit sore but compared to some other bikes it's fairly soft

Seat actually isn't that bad. I did 150k and it got a bit sore but compared to some other bikes it's fairly soft

Softer is not always better. The Corbin seat my on Concours is super firm but very wide too. It feels hard when you first sit on it but even after several hours my butt does not feel as sore as after several minutes on the highway with the WR. I would just like something wider if I'm going to be seated for long periods. I like what Seat Concepts has to offer.

Edited by Alpha One Nine

_MG_6724.JPG

_MG_6732.JPG

_MG_6708.JPG