Nice setting for a ride .... makes me wanna .....

When I got it.

CrashedWR426006.jpg

CrashedWR426005.jpg

CrashedWR426003.jpg

CrashedWR426002.jpg

CrashedWR426001.jpg

Now.

wr4262002.jpg

wr4262003.jpg

wr4262004.jpg

wr4262001.jpg

what company did you use for the plastics, how do they fit, how do you like em?

The headlight shroud, front and rear fenders are Yamaha and fit perfect, as they should.

The side covers and rad shrouds are Acerbis and fit good.

I don't know if all aftermarket plastics are like these but I had to drill and die grind out the mounting spots to accept the stock collars from the stock side covers and rad shrouds. So, it's not just a pull out of the package and bolt on like the stock Yamaha pieces.

New member poking his head in to say hi! My WR only has one true purpose.... snow! She still gets some dirt action in August.

M1000004.jpg

M1000003.jpg

thanksgivingandfirstride038.jpg

New member poking his head in to say hi! My WR only has one true purpose.... snow! She still gets some dirt action in August.

M1000004.jpg

M1000003.jpg

thanksgivingandfirstride038.jpg

WOW - I love your hybrid !! bet it's great fun ! :smirk:

I'm also VERY jealous of your workshop :bonk: ...... would love something similar (althpugh I would probably still fill it with crap) :banana:

WOW - I love your hybrid !! bet it's great fun ! :smirk:

I'm also VERY jealous of your workshop :bonk: ...... would love something similar (althpugh I would probably still fill it with crap) :banana:

We get a lot of work done in that shop. Has every tool known to man inside. I feel very lucky to be able to work there :busted:

Here's my 2001 WR426:

DSCF2066.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

heres my 04 WR450.. i absolutly love this bike.. couldent ask for anything better

wr450.jpg

riding2.jpg

We get a lot of work done in that shop. Has every tool known to man inside. I feel very lucky to be able to work there

Where abouts in Montana? I'm seriously considering one of those snow bike kits for my WR. Do you have a sled too?

P7080111.jpg

P9170205.jpg

this is my 98 wr400 in supermoto trim, ive just got a new set of plastics and sticker kit and i will post a pic up when they are done.

wr4002.jpg

wr400.jpg

Very nice

Where abouts in Montana? I'm seriously considering one of those snow bike kits for my WR. Do you have a sled too?

I live in NW Montana about 40 miles south of Glacier National Park. I had a sled but this thing was so much fun I decided to sell it. It was a major step for someone like me since I would most likely sell my first born child before I sold my sled (kidding kidding, but you get the idea). These bikes are absolutely amazing and will blow you away with where they can go. They are NOT designed for the trail like other conversions.... this is for the deep and steep.

I am working with a buddy of mine who is the distributor for the entire NorthWest USA and we will be doing demo rides for serious buyers. Feel free to hit me up and we may be coming to an area near you. You can also come up to us and all you need to bring is a lunch. We will provide the bike and a FULL day for demo. Allen, the owner of Timbersled, offers the same deal if you come to him in Sandpoint, Idaho. Either way is a great way to get your feet wet.

I'm telling you, this is an entire new way to experience the backcountry. They are nothing short of amazing.

this is my 98 wr400 in supermoto trim, ive just got a new set of plastics and sticker kit and i will post a pic up when they are done.

wr4002.jpg

wr400.jpg

That looks sweet. Love the WR motards. Where is it that youre riding at?

the main road is only 20 feet away, but that is dartmoor in devon

uk.

What year Is the 450 w/the white fenders?

I like the graphics on white plastic. Is that still avalible?

Here's my '03 450.

Nothing fancy but dependable.

Staintune full exhaust

Renthol Fat bar

25mm bar risers

Pivot Pegz.

"Big" WR headlight.

B&B Bashplate

Like all Aussie WR's it's plated off the showroom floor. Only the YZ is non roadworthy.

005.jpg

Mine wr450f from 2003

Mais algumas

2guhbpg.jpg

2qsv2qa.jpg

axkydt.jpg

211jfax.jpg

Cheers

ok ive now got my new plastics with the yz rear fender and led rear light with the new stickers from e bay.

wr400new3.jpg

wr400new1.jpg

wr400new.jpg

wr400new7.jpg

wr400new6.jpg

we400new5.jpg

Here are my two WR's

'02 WR 426

SDC10125.jpg

SDC10219.jpg

PB114560.jpg

'07 WR 450