<p>2013 WR450F

Mods . . .

1. Throttle Stop removed

2. Comp ECU, GYTR Tuner with Aussie map

3. Yoshimura RS4 Slip On

4. GYTR Radiator Braces

5. GYTR Aluminum Skid Plate

IMG_2692.JPG

I smacked a tree at 20mph last weekend while riding Red River on the TX/OK border. Anyone have a stock header pipe for a 2012/13 they want to let go for a good price. Funds are limited right now and my bike is out of commission until I get a pipe. Its smashed into the oil temp sensor and throttle cable, also appears to be touching the rear shock. You can send me an email at jacobgroves@gmail.com if you have one you want to let go.

null_zps7df5f64c.jpg

null_zps0312e5f0.jpg

Skip to 5:18 to see a WR stuck to a tree :)

To stay on topic here are some 2012 WR450F pics

wr450fwheelie_zpsb0b33303.jpg

bridge_zpsdb815b29.jpg

WR_zps14fc36f8.jpg

I smacked a tree at 20mph last weekend while riding Red River on the TX/OK border. Anyone have a stock header pipe for a 2012/13 they want to let go for a good price. Funds are limited right now and my bike is out of commission until I get a pipe. Its smashed into the oil temp sensor and throttle cable, also appears to be touching the rear shock. You can send me an email at jacobgroves@gmail.com if you have one you want to let go.

That sucks... I've got a stock muffler that's never had a breath of air through it that I would give up, but I used the stock head pipe. Hope someone has one for you.

stick that puppy in the freezer a few times, you might get lucky. and while youre at it get some gloves and bark busters!!

stick that puppy in the freezer a few times, you might get lucky. and while youre at it get some gloves and bark busters!!

A little bumpdate.

IMG4400_zpsc7766d13.jpg

Heres my 1 month old 2012 wr450 has tusk hand guards and tusk enduro lighting package is now street legal I also took the throttle screw out lots of power still lots to do.....

20130720_224848.jpg

20130720_224838.jpg

20130715_135207.jpg

20130603_204520.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1375054936.919786.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1375054999.944242.jpg

Pschiess where are you finding the white head light plastic ??

IMG_20130803_100641_733.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1375732962.158571.jpg. Blow out pass, Colorado.

Clean looking bike, nice job.

What year is your bike? I really like that front fender and decals. What are they? What are your frame protectors as well?

Clean looking bike, nice job.

What year is your bike? I really like that front fender and decals. What are they? What are your frame protectors as well?

Its a 2013. Decals you will laugh, before putting the back grounds on I took the stock decals off and just put them on the front fender. Kind of like how it looked so left it . Frame guards are home made using impact paneling we use at work and a heat gun to mold to shape.

I see now what you did with the decals, I like.

If you get bored feel free to post more about your frame guards, and pics if you have any. From a distance they look good. I like the white fenders as well.

I see now what you did with the decals, I like.

If you get bored feel free to post more about your frame guards, and pics if you have any. From a distance they look good. I like the white fenders as well.

If I get a chance I'll post it up, they are real easy to do and they actually look decent. I did the frame and swingarm guards more for function than looks because I seem to scratch/ding these two area's up pretty easily. The swingarm guard I've done on a couple bikes now even after a couple years use it looks brand new when I've pulled them off. Both these items can be bought from Hyde Racing for around $160, I was just trying to save a few bucks.

Great looking bike! Fitting a white front fender to match the '13s rear one is a great way to de-emphasize the controversial white headlight surround.

Great looking bike! Fitting a white front fender to match the '13s rear one is a great way to de-emphasize the controversial white headlight surround.

Thanks but its really just the fact I don't care for the blue plastic. I like the color on the bike just not in the plastic. Plus no matter how dirty you get it, being white always seems to look clean.

Here goes, first time post with pics, pretty good with most things, but posting pics on TT took way more brain power than I had allocated for the task, anyway enjoy! ROOSTA out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here goes, first time post with pics, pretty good with most things, but posting pics on TT took way more brain power than I had allocated for the task, anyway enjoy! ROOSTA out.

Ohlins front and rear??

080 I like that front fender too and now gonna get me the blue chain guide, mine's trashed. But I like the look of the blue one. Thanks for posting, good looking bike man.

Yup, gold front & back, will post some larger & better pics after a thorough lean job, I've always loved the retro yamy yellow, & the gold just compliments it beautifully. ROOSTA out.