DSC0029.jpg

_MG_9281.JPG_MG_9409.JPG_MG_9483.JPG Whitehorse on the right _MG_9490.JPGIMGP1130-L.jpgDSC0100-XL.jpg_MG_9423.JPG_MG_9295.JPG

Edited by n16ht5

DSC0054-XL.jpg

Rat Trap pass

Awesome pic!

Benny (10 Months) already eyeing off the WR! Few years to wait yet!

I'll try and actually get some shots from the trail tomorrow if I get the chance!

BennyWR.jpg

Nice Td.. I have a 2 week old daughter.. can't wait to get her a little 50.

went for a quick ride today

_MG_9597.JPG

_MG_9571.JPG

old hunting cabin on an abandoned logging road.. still liquor on the shelves

_MG_9583.JPG

_MG_9598.JPG

_MG_9610.JPG

Edited by n16ht5

Here's mine, owned it for 1 month now, 2005 and has 900 miles on it. I bought it with an off road title, fortunately in Ut its not hard to get a plate. I used a tusk switch, wiring harness, horn, mirror, brake switch, & flasher. I used stock headlight and tailight...wired for hi beam and brake. I bought some 1" round waterproof LED lights and mounted the rear ones on my fender and the front ones on the headlight shroud. They are dang bright suckers for how small they are, and they sit nearly flush(only stick up 1/4inch) so i'm not worried about breaking them off or rattling loose. I have some golden boy DOT tires, but put my dunlop knobbies back on after safety inspect. I welded up the license plate mount and mounted it with the rear taillight bolt. I got 2 tiny waterproof LED's and wired them up to my tail light and onto my plate bracket for a plate light. Last is a cheap bicycle speedometer I added, it was only $17, and so far I really love it. It's super accurate compared to my GPS, and records trip data, max and avg speed, time, trip time. I was able to glue the sensor magnet into a hole on my brake caliper, and just zip ties the sensor to my fork gaurd.

Lots i'd like to do still. I'd really like a desert tank, and some hand gaurds. I'd like to figure out a brighter headlight without draining power. I'm also thinking about adding a blinker indicator, maybe i'll get better but right now I leave my blinker on all the time haha.

IMAG0507.jpg

Above is the bike before I street legaled it.

IMAG0531.jpg

Blinkers, left one blinking.

IMAG0528.jpg

Front Blinkers

IMAG0527.jpg

And blinkers in action.

Edited by tmasWR

nice, where did you get those bilnkers?

nice, where did you get those bilnkers?

etrailer.com. They are about $5 each, i think it was $23 shipped for all 4 took about a week to get them. I just center marked where I wanted them all and drilled a 3/4" hole in the plastic, they pop in and hold themselves TIGHT with no hardware.

Edited by tmasWR

heres mine(hopefuly i got the pic right):

292925_3687097860893_2389751_n.jpg

_MG_9985.JPG

Just a few quick ones of mine on the phone after i'd been out for a test on it today.

Its a 1999 WR400 so a far few years old but still looks o.k

IMG_20120219_102402.jpg

IMG_20120219_102415.jpg

I love it tho. Powder coated wheels and swingarm, ive got a few things to do to it but shouldn't take too much to get right.

Oh man nice! I wanna do this too my bike aswell. Powder coat looks wicked!

PmRSj.jpg

rnGeK.jpg

Wops! My 12 WR. Fully stock. Other pic is me and my friend on the old train tracks.

plener6h.jpg

my '03 (road legal, yzf stickers, '05 e-starter etc.)

photo11.jpg

My new to me 2000 WR400 on the top of Imogene Pass.

photo11.jpg

My new to me 2000 WR400 on the top of Imogene Pass.

Nice pic, welcome to TT my fellow Coloradoan

Nothing like some early morning secret squirrel trails

_MG_0176.JPG

_MG_0244.JPG

Three Fingers 6854ft, climbed it last fall

_MG_0263.JPG

tried to get to this waterfall, ran out of time

_MG_0278.JPG

trail to waterfall.. nasty trail

_MG_0299.JPG

well, sort of a trail

_MG_0300.JPG

end of line for trail.. bushwack from here.. was getting to late though, so I turned around. Waterfall is a long bushwack from here. Someday..

_MG_0307.JPG

abandoned logging roads

_MG_0311.JPG

very nice!

_MG_9985.JPG

Look what I found in the " who's got the best looking girl on a bike " thread in the pics forum.

Has to be the same bike.

nh.jpg

Edited by still2smokin

hahaha ! :devil:

I'm a slow guy and started racing hare scrambles and enduros this year. Started with a 2011 Yz450 and after modding the crap out of it and nearly killing myself, went what some would say was backwards to a 2011 Wr450 and couldn't be happier! Much better for the tight stuff for a slow guy like me!

dfdsfla.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

vtr4.jpg

vtro.jpg

vtr5.jpg