709 posts in this topic

Here is my 2005. 100% stock minus the handguards. Even the tires are stock. Owned it about 6 months now. Has just over 600 original miles. Getting revamped this winter with new plastics, graphics, tires, chain, jet kit, and some skid protection.

dscn24551.jpg

dscn24641.jpg

dscn2485y.jpg

And finally an action shot!

dscn22011.jpg

1 person likes this

Looks lovely and clean :thumbsup: - I have a 99 WR400F which I'm close to finishing in the next week or so. Just waiting for a flywheel and odo drive from the US being sent to me here in the UK. I can't wait to get it all up and running (bought it as a non-runner so fingers crossed !!).

I just hope it looks half as good as yours when it's done .... pics to follow ;o)

p.s. lovely looking sky (I'm from England so can't remember when ours last looked like that !):ride:

kingstonpeakoct2011006.jpg

Last high altitude ride of the year Kingston Peak trail @ 12,010'

phonepics7-10033-1.jpg

Jenny Lake on Rollins Pass 10,060'

Will all be snowed in till July :busted:

heres my plated 99 i just got [winter project] 003-6.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

needs jetting bars graphics piston pipe cam upgrade baja tank new tires chain sprockets guides etc.... 006-3.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

008-6.jpg I like this bike a lot but it needs a reno but its perfect to ride 10 min to riding area[mtn]and back and 6min to work if i want. gonna do it up over winter and learn to do motor work myself more.. Edited by zokalr13

round7.jpg

Same bike-different day..

Best bike I ever owned..Does it all

ILOAD2, what front fender & windsheild is that on your bike?

Bought this used in 03. Runs Mint!! I'd love to try a new one one of these days!!

wrleft.jpg

wrright.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing in the back of my truck

I will not be using the front wheel mount in my truck***.  Only used as a test anchor point for pictures and compression. 
      The ratchet strap ends will be attached to the inside of my truck bed.  The other end to the blue strap -they will pull down at more if a 45 degree anger, not the 5-10 degree straight down in the pictures 

so, where i have my blue straps, will that damage the forks, frame or suspension in any way?

i have too many cables running on and around my handle bar to strap it down from up there. 

• By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing to in the back of my truck

I will not be using the front wheel mount in my truck***.  Only used as a test anchor point for pictures and compression. 
      The ratchet strap ends will be attached to the inside of my truck bed.  The other end to the blue strap -they will pull down at more if a 45 degree anger, not the 5-10 degree straight down in the pictures 

so, where i have my blue straps, will that damage the forks, frame or suspension in any way?

i have too many cables running on and around my handle bar to strap it down from up there. 
    • By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing to in the back of my truck

• By jpbelair66

• By Perri07
      I have a 2006 yz250. It was fully rebuilt top to bottom last winter before racing started
      rode all year and it was fine
      the problem I am having after winter start up is
      starts no problem, run decent, when I turn the throttle smoke and. Lack oil spray out of the silencer like if I put a glove on there's a nice layer of oil

also the part of the carb that comes out of the tps and sits on the throttle slide. To me seems loose as in I can lift it to a point and it doesn't spring back. Is it suppose to stay tight to the top of the slide 
      it feels like it doesn't any force down till about 3/4 throttle when I hold it up with my finger 

also when I lean my bike over the idle picks up a lot