HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

709 posts in this topic

Here is my 2005. 100% stock minus the handguards. Even the tires are stock. Owned it about 6 months now. Has just over 600 original miles. Getting revamped this winter with new plastics, graphics, tires, chain, jet kit, and some skid protection.

dscn24551.jpg

dscn24641.jpg

dscn2485y.jpg

And finally an action shot!

dscn22011.jpg

1 person likes this

Looks lovely and clean :thumbsup: - I have a 99 WR400F which I'm close to finishing in the next week or so. Just waiting for a flywheel and odo drive from the US being sent to me here in the UK. I can't wait to get it all up and running (bought it as a non-runner so fingers crossed !!).

I just hope it looks half as good as yours when it's done .... pics to follow ;o)

p.s. lovely looking sky (I'm from England so can't remember when ours last looked like that !):ride:

kingstonpeakoct2011006.jpg

Last high altitude ride of the year Kingston Peak trail @ 12,010'

phonepics7-10033-1.jpg

Jenny Lake on Rollins Pass 10,060'

Will all be snowed in till July :busted:

heres my plated 99 i just got [winter project] 003-6.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

needs jetting bars graphics piston pipe cam upgrade baja tank new tires chain sprockets guides etc.... 006-3.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

008-6.jpg I like this bike a lot but it needs a reno but its perfect to ride 10 min to riding area[mtn]and back and 6min to work if i want. gonna do it up over winter and learn to do motor work myself more.. Edited by zokalr13

round7.jpg

Same bike-different day..

Best bike I ever owned..Does it all

ILOAD2, what front fender & windsheild is that on your bike?

Bought this used in 03. Runs Mint!! I'd love to try a new one one of these days!!

wrleft.jpg

wrright.jpg

1 person likes this