709 posts in this topic

Here is my 2005. 100% stock minus the handguards. Even the tires are stock. Owned it about 6 months now. Has just over 600 original miles. Getting revamped this winter with new plastics, graphics, tires, chain, jet kit, and some skid protection.

dscn24551.jpg

dscn24641.jpg

dscn2485y.jpg

And finally an action shot!

dscn22011.jpg

1 person likes this

Looks lovely and clean :thumbsup: - I have a 99 WR400F which I'm close to finishing in the next week or so. Just waiting for a flywheel and odo drive from the US being sent to me here in the UK. I can't wait to get it all up and running (bought it as a non-runner so fingers crossed !!).

I just hope it looks half as good as yours when it's done .... pics to follow ;o)

p.s. lovely looking sky (I'm from England so can't remember when ours last looked like that !):ride:

kingstonpeakoct2011006.jpg

Last high altitude ride of the year Kingston Peak trail @ 12,010'

phonepics7-10033-1.jpg

Jenny Lake on Rollins Pass 10,060'

Will all be snowed in till July :busted:

heres my plated 99 i just got [winter project] 003-6.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

needs jetting bars graphics piston pipe cam upgrade baja tank new tires chain sprockets guides etc.... 006-3.jpg

Edited by zokalr13

008-6.jpg I like this bike a lot but it needs a reno but its perfect to ride 10 min to riding area[mtn]and back and 6min to work if i want. gonna do it up over winter and learn to do motor work myself more.. Edited by zokalr13

round7.jpg

Same bike-different day..

Best bike I ever owned..Does it all

ILOAD2, what front fender & windsheild is that on your bike?

Bought this used in 03. Runs Mint!! I'd love to try a new one one of these days!!

wrleft.jpg

wrright.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KaToomTime
      Ok so we have a thread in Northwest that is for helmet cam vids, well lots of mine are shot with my mobile, so sort of rules that out, also we have Short Attention Span Theatre, but those are 45 seconds max. Here in the Pics and Vid section there is a thread on Technical Trails, but the Secret Training Ground has lots of technical bits, these climbs are semi-technical. The more we ride them, the easier they get. There are also lots of short, technical spots generally steep with roots but those are all short sections.  I will post up vids from the Secret Training Ground. If you have some Secret location vids, post em up, but it has to be a secret location. No telling where you're at.
      Backstory here... we keep making little climbs that are more difficult than the last one. First Hill, No Way, Rock Face, then OhEmEffGee, each time we're thinking man, not sure we'll get up it, then after wearing it down a bit we start to make it up on a regular basis. Cheers.

Latest- hot off the press from the last 3-4 weeks. Rock Face Revisited bit is from last weekend. Super muddy slick (not as slick as wet clay though)...
      https://youtu.be/ZldYXmPAy9E
    • By DirtDestroyer
      I stripped the shift shaft on my 2001 yz125 2-stroke. I was wondering what parts I'd need to replace it, because when i look on rockymountain it showed the parts on everything that could be replaced. I was wondering if I could just buy the shift shaft assy, spacer, spring torsion, and oil seal. On the website that'd be 1,4,3,7. Here's where I'm seeing all this stuff https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/2. Thank you in advance for any replies.
    • By FatCowKiller
      I have recently done a lot of maintenance to my WR 450f and there are still some issues which concern me with it, when I took out the clutch basket there was a gear with a bent piece on it (picture attached) This was probably done by the previous owner but I think it should probably be replaced? 
      - When I checked the valves they were only opened for measuring when the knob things were pointed down instead of up, (picture attached) I dont know if the timing is messed up or if it has been retarded to the yz specs. ( the picture of the cam chain was when the valves were open, at the same time as the knob things were downwards in the other picture).
      -There is also a clattering noise from the engine but it seems to run fine? I will try to make a video for mine soon but it sounds pretty much like this persons 
      - sorry about the bad pictures.

• By BMar
      Hey everyone!

I went out to the desert last weekend and decided to record it. We rode mostly tight sand washes. Check it out!

PS Turn up the resolution and  the cameras were faced too far down but I tried to make it work

• By C-P
      Looking for the 2009-specific head pipe for 09 YZ250F.  Let me know what you have, thanks!