cautious, let me know what you think.

I rode most of the day with my skirt blowing up in my face,

stalled 4 times in one test, and got major stuck in the 8th

test in the black sh*tbog. Lost a good 8 minutes there and

most of my energy.

All in all, it was a good enduro but a little too hard for

beginners IMHO. 8 or 9 18" to 28" log crossings in a few

hundred feet was fatiguing and I saw lots of people being

carted out in the little red truck bound for Hugo.

Merf

Yeah, it was probably a little too tough for beginners. Luckily, I was just in it for the fun. I didn't intend on winning anything and neither did my buddy. It was his first enduro. We weren't too thrilled about running the same loop over and over again, but I'm not sure that can be changed ?. The log crossings were pissing a lot of people off. Since I wasn't really racing, I pulled off to the side ane helped a bunch of riders get across them and then went on my way. I heard one guy say "this is the last time I'll be riding this sorry SOB!" just because of all the logs. All in all though, I thought it was pretty good. Some of the serious injuries could have been prevented though. I heard one guy broke his back. Hope he can recover ok.

I actually made it out and raced. Because it was my first enduro I was just kind of trying out my wings (which are amazingly sore today)and had an insanely good time. I think the course was a bit difficult and there were times when I was wishing for a trials bike but overall.......WHAT FUN!!!!

I didn't mind the logs but, I got worn out lofting the front wheel, In the one area where you go over the big log, turn 90 degrees right in about 8ft, go over two more logs, (reminded me of hurdles) there were two guys helping people over that, was that you and your buddy Wicked? Thats the only log that bit me all day, My other three drops were sand washouts.

A couple of the drop-offs in that little gulch got a little pucker power going but overall it was challenging and fun. But I was so exhausted after the first loop I decided to stop.

There was a certain energy level required to negotiate the obstacles and I knew I didn't have enough left to do it all again.

I got lucky in the sh*t bog and hit it with some speed and settled right into a nice rut and went right through. I thought the hill was a bit tough on the down hill sides but still did them just fine. I even made it through the cow pond with no issues. I was very thankful that I had rerouted breather tubes at that point. I darn near burned up a clutch weaving through some of those trees where you had to put one bar through and then anouther etc... The only obstacle that I thought was a little over the top was that big low tree branch. I had to get off my bike, lean it to the side. feather the clutch and walk it under the tree. those who ride less cautiously than I could have been thrashed.

I stopped to help a rider who had gotten stuck in a rut like a cork, Deadlifting a TTR250 was not fun at all. Over all I passed a lot more than passed me and had a blast. I kinda felt sorry for those riders on two strokes, cause it was four stroke heaven out there.

I really enjoyed those high speed runs after all the weaveing through the trees and I absolutley loved blasting throught the gullys.

I ended up on minute 47 as 47c. What a great ride! I have an idea now of what i need to do for an excercise program and I cant wait for the next one. I am even thinking about doing Muenster in November!!

Racemile

I actually made it out and raced. Because it was my first enduro I was just kind of trying out my wings (which are amazingly sore today)and had an insanely good time. I think the course was a bit difficult and there were times when I was wishing for a trials bike but overall.......WHAT FUN!!!!

I didn't mind the logs but, I got worn out lofting the front wheel, In the one area where you go over the big log, turn 90 degrees right in about 8ft, go over two more logs, (reminded me of hurdles) there were two guys helping people over that, was that you and your buddy Wicked? Thats the only log that bit me all day, My other three drops were sand washouts.

A couple of the drop-offs in that little gulch got a little pucker power going but overall it was challenging and fun. But I was so exhausted after the first loop I decided to stop.

There was a certain energy level required to negotiate the obstacles and I knew I didn't have enough left to do it all again.

I got lucky in the sh*t bog and hit it with some speed and settled right into a nice rut and went right through. I thought the hill was a bit tough on the down hill sides but still did them just fine. I even made it through the cow pond with no issues. I was very thankful that I had rerouted breather tubes at that point. I darn near burned up a clutch weaving through some of those trees where you had to put one bar through and then anouther etc... The only obstacle that I thought was a little over the top was that big low tree branch. I had to get off my bike, lean it to the side. feather the clutch and walk it under the tree. those who ride less cautiously than I could have been thrashed.

I stopped to help a rider who had gotten stuck in a rut like a cork, Deadlifting a TTR250 was not fun at all. Over all I passed a lot more than passed me and had a blast. I kinda felt sorry for those riders on two strokes, cause it was four stroke heaven out there.

I really enjoyed those high speed runs after all the weaveing through the trees and I absolutley loved blasting throught the gullys.

I ended up on minute 47 as 47c. What a great ride! I have an idea now of what i need to do for an excercise program and I cant wait for the next one. I am even thinking about doing Muenster in November!!

Racemile

I am even thinking about doing Muenster in November!!

That race is different than this one. No real technical stuff that I can recall, but lots of fun. You will be happy if you make the trip. FWIW that has turned into a 2 day race. 1 race Saturday, same kind of format as Jumping Cow, then a time keeper enduro on Sunday.

I am even thinking about doing Muenster in November!!

That race is different than this one. No real technical stuff that I can recall, but lots of fun. You will be happy if you make the trip. FWIW that has turned into a 2 day race. 1 race Saturday, same kind of format as Jumping Cow, then a time keeper enduro on Sunday.

Muenster is different that the race you're talking about

'Dawg. Muenster is North of Dallas, on the Red River.

The 2 day event is in West Texas (Matador?)

Merf