HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tech24

trying to do some research

10 posts in this topic

perhaps I'm missing something as I can't not find anywhere to attach a poll????? It does say I may not post attachements in the posting rules box. Am I restricted for some reason?

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You didn't get that option?

You didn't get that option?

nope the option isn't there at all. I assume it would be in the additional options section below text entry

I put your post back up with a response. I'll get back to you when I find out about the poll thing.

I put your post back up with a response. I'll get back to you when I find out about the poll thing.

right on. appreciate it. I pm'd bryan but no response yet