headlight bulb

so my bulb was fried when i got my wr 450 5 mounts ago an just got around to put a new on in i never ride at night so it wasent big deal but when i look at the bulb its two filament bulb but i dont have a switch to change from high to low beam is there one or am i just crazy?

thanks in advance cameron.

if its a stock setup then no, you don't, just hook up the low beam (in my experience, the high-beams are usually aimed too high, but your lense may be better positioned than my polisport one) unless of course you want it as a (see and be seen" trail safety thing, in which case rig up teh high beam, other riders will see you easier.

so my bulb was fried when i got my wr 450 5 mounts ago an just got around to put a new on in i never ride at night so it wasent big deal but when i look at the bulb its two filament bulb but i dont have a switch to change from high to low beam is there one or am i just crazy?

thanks in advance cameron.

There's no wire going to the high-beam side of that bulb. If you need a light (for safety) just take the plug apart and swap the low-beam wire with the high-beam wire, assuming half the bulb works still. An 06' Ford F-250/350 bulb will work also. I put a silver star bulb in my 06. Same bulb.

ok cool thanks guys!