I have a 04 yz450f with 15 hours on it. Part it out or sell it complete?

Well you might make a bit more by parting out but if you consider your time to be worth something then sell it as is. if it's really nice some one will buy be patient. The running around for boxes to ship answering questions, not to mention parts laying around in the way....

Well you might make a bit more by parting out but if you consider your time to be worth something then sell it as is. if it's really nice some one will buy be patient. The running around for boxes to ship answering questions, not to mention parts laying around in the way....

i parted out the 08 i had and it was horrible answering the thousands of random questions, shipping the parts, getting boxes/packing. IMO sell it outright and cash in

Another vote for selling it outright if you aren't wanting to keep it and ride now and then. I have an 03' that sits more then runs, but it's hard to part with it. I would only part out bike that has severe damage from a wreck or a blown motor. Running back and forth shipping orders...been there...done that...and wouldn't wish that on most people.