HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capt justin

throttle stop mod 2009

3 posts in this topic

First of all I would like to thank all members that have helped me in the past. I am helping a buddy do the free mods on his 2009 wr 450f, this is my 1st 4 stroke. I have sucessfully done the pea shooter removal, snorkel removal, and gray wire mod. I need a little guidance for the throttle stop. I have searched these and other forums and still have a couple questions. Do I need to remove the subframe?rear shock? Fuel tank? . I can barely see the carb because of the frame,so I am not sure which screw I need to replace or cut. Thanks again for any help you guys can give me.

how about the part number , I have the scematics.

Edited by William1

5jg-14591-00-00

Do a search on the WR250 forum Lucgallant (sp?) made a nice thread with pictures. You can change the screw without removing anything with the right tools, basically a ball end allen driver and long enough extensions.