Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEMI

'11 vs '12 worth the Xtra $$?

4 posts in this topic

I have a mate that is looking and the difference is approximately $1300... he is undecided and I think the '11 is the way to go... that is a lot of money for riding and extra goodies.

I have read up on the bikes... I don't think the improvements are worth the money, but what do I know? Please advise and thanks.

I have a mate that is looking and the difference is approximately $1300... he is undecided and I think the '11 is the way to go... that is a lot of money for riding and extra goodies.

I have read up on the bikes... I don't think the improvements are worth the money, but what do I know? Please advise and thanks.

I got a new 11 to replace my 10. They are under 6k at the right dealerships PLUS Yamaha is offering a 500 YZ bucks card in the mail to newly registered owners. I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I think it is a new program that just came out. No I haven't ACTUALLY seen the card yet.....

In our area, couldn't get one all year, then all of a sudden they got like 30 YZ 450's. The owners were not happy about this the limited supply through out the year, as they couldn't get me one for less then 7600 all year after they sold the 2 that they got in, but now Yamaha must have found a container, or that many shops went under this year.....

looks like 12 comes with black wheels and mx51 tires, think thats about it. I read somewhere they increased fuel capacity but the specs show this not to be true.