screen getting worse!

Taffy,

If you leave TT up, you may have to refresh the post itself to be able to view the additional postings.

You shouldn't loose posts, but may have to refresh, to see new postings on a thread.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

i just went to look at 11 replies to "patchy midrange jetting..." & there are 8!

i'm losing messages all the time. anyone else have the problem.

& bryan, i'm sorry mate, i don't mean to be a moaning mini!

my symptoms are;

example; a thread has no responses, i put one up & it is counted on the menu board. nothing shows. i answer three more, nothing shows. i hook up & go out, cuppa tea, come back 3/4 hours later & it is credited ages after i did it. sometimes it's two red boxes up since i signed off!

1/5 i lose completely. the good news is that today for the first time in weeks it put one up straight away, then lost one completely on the subject i mention above.

did you all know bryan has to pay extra due to the traffic/hits that this site takes?

he deserves someone to at least say the fault is at my end.

Taffy

I am having big problems with new posts myself. I hit submit and it chugs for a little bit then returns me to the forum like normal, but no new post. Just as if I never typed it in. For those of you having trouble, if you do a search by your user name you will see that your post shows up with no subject link.

I have emailed Bryan and Bill.

Bill even tried a post called TESTING!, but the link come up dead. Somewhere there is a problem. Hopefully an answer will come up soon.

If 10 posts of the same thing show up all of the sudden, please accept my apologies in advance.

[This message has been edited by ecarlson (edited 04-22-2001).]

first of all i want to say i'm bloody hopeless with computers. no matter how hard i try after they say the word "the ..." i'm, lost!!! no matter how hard they try to describe it!

a mate of mine came down at easter (yes the one that DIDN'T bring a camera) & said that everything my computer tried to do was going through a blue arrowed cursor.

someone sent me a picture of a lawnmower at daytona or something & i never did open it. but i had to accept the programme that had this blue cursor.

it was ******* up everything i tried to do. it had got itself so that it controlled my computer.

god i hate saying this. brian & bill are doing a great job & yet i'm here saying things aren't right. sorry lads.

Taffy

I have posted 3 messages all about the thumpertalk decals and none have shown up..

------------------

'95 DR350, '95 YZ80 (wifes) 2000 DRZ E

IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh slip-on, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....