Reducing Throttle Throw

Im having issues with the amount of throw my my 07 YZ 450f and was wondering if anyone knew a way to cut out like 25% of the throw. Im finding my self having to regrip to hit full throttle or to kill the throttle. Im fine with losing a little bit of the feel for less wrist throw.

Thanks for you help

I have G2 with interchangable throttle cams and have used the big one for shorter rotation because i was having the same problem. I had to take it off, It made me out of control....I practiced overgripping but still am not comfortable. Might not be so bad on carbed bike.

I think its a 25 or something...its the largest there is and requires grinding a little from housing. It doesn't come with the kit. I'm not certain that its the same as the 1/4 turn exactly but I don't see how it can't be. Maybe someone else will chime in. The nice thing is I can put the tiney one in for winter snow, ice, and mud then back to stock or bigger for good traction track days. Of course if you only want quick turn thats a cheaper way to go.