Vor Tip?????

Ill caper,

I had a 2000WR 400 with the White Bros. model Vortip. On the 02 WR426 I got the Baja Designes model. Its beautiful! The workmanship etc. is first class. Much better than WB model, workmanship better and the tubes a little bigger that should equal better flow. Last Weekend stopped by a bike shop and they had the GTR insert, kind of an impulse item. I bought it because it was cheap, with the plans of cutting tubes and trying to modify it to see what I could get from a modified baffle. The BD tip is so beautiful I just can't damage it. Last weekend, rode with the GTR, seemed the same at low to mid throttle but was stronger on top, sound very close. I will probably chop away at the GTR for the fun of it but that BD tip is sooooo pretty, I just can't deface it.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the GYRT and sold it and got a PMB insert. I like it better so far and it seems to flow more. The thing I did notice is that the cross section for the PMB and GYRT are the same.

The PMB feels like it has more top end than the GYRT. The only thing I don't like about it is that the holes in the end fill with mud if you ride in nasty contidions.