HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RBWR

01 WR426

5 posts in this topic

JUST PUT A FMFQ ON....BETTER MID AND TOP..FEELS PRETTY GOOD AND IS DEFINITELY QUIETER...ANYONE PUT A POWER NOW ON ONE OF THESE?? IS IT WORTH IT?....WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS "GRAY WIRE"?...I HAVE THE AIRBOX OPENED UP AND OF COURSE THE THROTTLE STOP IS MODIFIED :)

Is it as quiet as a stock... probably not but would it be decent on the road if I put one on mine?

Do you have a special header or the stock one?

Thanks

IT IS VERY QUIET AT IDLE....STOCK WITH THE PLUG IN IT IS JUST TOO RESTRICTIVE AND HAS NO POWER....I WOULD USE THIS ON THE ROAD FOR SURE....I CURRENTLY HAVE THE STOCK HEADER BUT WILL BE CHANGING THAT NEXT.

I HAVE THE AIR BOX OPENED UP ON MINE SO WHEN YOU OPEN THE THROTTLE UNDER POWER IT SOUNDS THROATY...BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS ANNOYING AS THE STOCK WITH THE PLUG REMOVED.

So the FMF Q is far from being as annoying as an unplugged stock pipe. Is this FMF Q decent for the road?

Thanks again.