give me your opinion please!

Ok...so I have an 09 kx250f monster energy edition with about 15hrs max on it. Mint condition literally. Its got works rad braces, brand new pro action suspension. This guy wants to trade his 07 yz450f with 42 hours on it...new enzo suspension, rental chain and sprockets, new cp piston, and 300 for my bike. Oh and its got a drd exhaust...do you guys think its a good trade on my part? Please give me any input. His bike is clean but Idk about back tracking to yrs.

I would not do it.

I wasn't thinking so either...maybe if it was an 08.

Me either cause his suspension set=up would be different than your set-up unless you both weigh the same and had them shimmed the same.

I would because I love my 07 450 and I think it will outlast that 250 by far. Are you using it for racing or just riding for fun?

Opinion? You both need to get out and ride more!!! '09 should have 15 hours on it after about six weeks of weekly trips to the track. As little as you ride, choose the prettiest bike to admire. :-)

man i ride about 5 days a week haha. i got another 09 with about 200 hours on it... i only bought this bike bc i got it for 2500 bucks..guy was leaving for the navy. but hes now offering 500 and his bike. still dont think its worth it.

In absolute terms, it may not be so good a deal, but what's the KXF really worth.

You could look at it like this: you got the bike for $2500. With his $500, you'd have an '07 YZ450 for $2K net, and still have your other KXF.

In absolute terms, it may not be so good a deal, but what's the KXF really worth.

You could look at it like this: you got the bike for $2500. With his $500, you'd have an '07 YZ450 for $2K net, and still have your other KXF.

:smashpc: