HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEDLUNG

2000 WR400F for sale...

1 post in this topic

Unfortunately I must sell my 2000 WR400F. It has a clear IMS Desert Tank (not the Ty Davis one), Factory FX graphics, seat cover, and soft seat foam, Renthal bars, Acerbis Rally Pro hand guards, White Brothers skid plate , IMS shark fin that's heli-arced onto the brake carrier, pre-run extra clutch and throttle cables, included is a Pro-Circuit header and silencer (if you can call it that) that is not mounted on the bike, and a Scotts Steering Stabilizer mount (Will sell the Scotts Stabilizer WITH THE BIKE ONLY :) for $100 more). Very good condition (a few scratches in the plastic only) and used very little. $4500. I live in Reno, Nevada but will travel oh, say 300-400 miles or so to sell. Meeting half way works for the long hauls. Call Troy at (775) 359-9663 or e-mail LEDLUNG@prodigy.net

Thanks!