HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crash279

WR426 Bodywork

4 posts in this topic

I have been searching for a new rear fender for my WR426 and it appears as though they are difficult to find. Does anybody know where I could find a new one?

If you don't care about the rear tail light then you can run the MX fender from the YZ 426. Acerbis and UFO are very common and are easily found at most shops or online. If you want the stock OEM fender then any Yamaha parts supplier can order it. The TT store is one source for either options or my quick google search brought this one up http://www.yamahapartsteam.com/

Part # 5BF-21611-00-00

On my 426 I have used both the stock WR and YZ fenders, but I currently have the stocker on because I had been doing some night riding. The YZ fender is definately the cheaper option, just make sure you tape up the leads when you disconnect the tail light.

If you don't care about the rear tail light then you can run the MX fender from the YZ 426. Acerbis and UFO are very common and are easily found at most shops or online. If you want the stock OEM fender then any Yamaha parts supplier can order it. The TT store is one source for either options or my quick google search brought this one up http://www.yamahapartsteam.com/

Part # 5BF-21611-00-00

On my 426 I have used both the stock WR and YZ fenders, but I currently have the stocker on because I had been doing some night riding. The YZ fender is definately the cheaper option, just make sure you tape up the leads when you disconnect the tail light.

Well, it's for my supermoto, so I'm going to stick with the stock fender. I went to that link and got one on order. I appreciate your response.

Thanks!

I don't know of anyone who makes one that will accept the OE tail light. You will probably need to use a YZ fender and a different tail light.