Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TattooedRedHead

Introduction, hi I'm Kory...

9 posts in this topic

Hi there Thumpers! ;):)

I'm Kory, I just took ownership of a 2001 YZ426F and I love it! She fires up pretty easily and just had the valves redone.

I've been riding street for about 8 years and just started riding dirt, and I'm addicted! :) I look forward to riding trails and getting lost in the wilds.

Here she is:

2011%5C09%5C09%5Cbikepics-2270015-full.jpg

My bike galleries are linked below:

My 2006 Triumph Sprint ST ABS

http://www.bikepics.com/members/tattooedredhead/

My 2001 Yamaha YZ426F

http://www.bikepics.com/members/tattooedredhead/01yz426f/

I'm from Riverside California and am looking to ride trails with anyone that will have me. I don't plan on riding fast or crazy, just looking to get out on the trails and travel good distances.

Happy to be here, where can I get a few Thumper Talk stickers?! The logo is really cool! (The one up to the top left!)

Ride safe, keep the knobby-rubber side down.

--Kory

Edited by TattooedRedHead
HTML wouldn't work.

welcome to yamaha! you'll have two problems in the time you own the bike, loving it to much to sell it, and waiting for the hondas to start.. She's a beut! :)

welcome to yamaha! you'll have two problems in the time you own the bike, loving it to much to sell it, and waiting for the hondas to start.. She's a beut! :)

Also glad to see you went with a Yamaha:ride:

and waiting for the hondas to start..

LOL, ain't that the truth! I actually just counted today.... 11 kicks to get my buddy's 2011 crf250r started off the trailer. My decade old YZ.... one kick. :)

LOL, ain't that the truth! I actually just counted today.... 11 kicks to get my buddy's 2011 crf250r started off the trailer. My decade old YZ.... one kick. :)

right? the only exception to that rule is the cr's those puppies start 1 good kick every time 2 or 3 if your lazy! :)

right? the only exception to that rule is the cr's those puppies start 1 good kick every time 2 or 3 if your lazy! :)

Right right. I just sold my 97 cr125 that only had 120lbs compression - didn't matter if it was hot, cold or been sitting for 2 weeks - first kick every time, and never even needed the choke.... was somewhat impressed actually. :)