HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valkman

Acerbis Diamond

10 posts in this topic

Was it easy to wire, or did you have a nightmare trying to figure it out? Also, is it any brighter than stock??

I think it might be better than stock and it wasn't to bad to wire up. I bought different connector's, i thought the ones supplied were a bit of a joke

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

If it's not left in there on purpose...somebody somewhere won a bet with his buddies... :D

I got it before campin at the Cinders a couple of weeks ago.

I got many compiliments from it...my brother thinks it looks like some kind of eagle-headed super-man character.

It does get really bright, but the instuctions are crap and I recieved *nothing* else in the pkg. No biggie tho as you just hook the top wires together and bottom separetly and that's it. I would recommend replacing the wires- they're crap too.

Thing held up well, no problems. I would (somehow-maybe silicone?) seal up the bulbs a bit tho as dirt crept it's way in.

later

mike

---------------------------------------------

'03YZ450F '02YZ250F '87XR280R