Acerbis Diamond

Kinda strange lookin arn't they

acbbodligdia.jpg

Yep, just installed one this week. Rode all weekend and didn't break it :)

Was it easy to wire, or did you have a nightmare trying to figure it out? Also, is it any brighter than stock??

I think it might be better than stock and it wasn't to bad to wire up. I bought different connector's, i thought the ones supplied were a bit of a joke

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

How about a pic since acerbis doesn't feel like getting around to it? :)

Picture of the wiring detail?? Good luck, they might as well not included any instructions at all :)

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

If it's not left in there on purpose...somebody somewhere won a bet with his buddies... :D

I got it before campin at the Cinders a couple of weeks ago.

I got many compiliments from it...my brother thinks it looks like some kind of eagle-headed super-man character.

It does get really bright, but the instuctions are crap and I recieved *nothing* else in the pkg. No biggie tho as you just hook the top wires together and bottom separetly and that's it. I would recommend replacing the wires- they're crap too.

Thing held up well, no problems. I would (somehow-maybe silicone?) seal up the bulbs a bit tho as dirt crept it's way in.

later

mike

---------------------------------------------

'03YZ450F '02YZ250F '87XR280R