Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bman_08

New look for the bike... 08 YZ450F

11 posts in this topic

Before, wasn't liking the mulisha graphics to much - not my style.

IMG_0281.jpg

After:

- Yamaha GYTR Strobe Graphic Kit

- 2010 Fork Guards (yami)

- 2010 Front Fender (still to put on, need to drill it)

- New rear fender (yami)

- New shrouds (polisport)

So the graphic install went good and turned out to my likings, used the windex trick.

I have a 2010 front fender going on so the graphics in the kit wouldn't work so i custom made my rear fender sticker kit with the fronts. Then after everything was on i realized i got one for the rear in the kit, oh well Ill keep it for spare.

Also cut up the swingarm graphics and used a section on the airbox.

Check out the AMA sticker on the frame.

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Yes the fork guards bolted right up, no mods needed. For the 2010 front fender i had to hack up the bolt holes, and use big washers.

IMG_0367.jpg

I ride most Saturdays, never seen em. One long weekend i rode Saturday and my buddy and i were the only ones there all day.

I ride most Saturdays, never seen em. One long weekend i rode Saturday and my buddy and i were the only ones there all day.
Its been a hot summer:smirk:..I used to ride every Saturday up there for yrs until the wife started working on Sat and I had to watch the kids..I ended up building my own track...I was there last Sat on my streeted XR650R watching my buddy Sandon #500 {CRF450} and my buddy Brad..I'll be getting out there as soon as my forks are done..I miss that track,I rode the XR with 17s on it around for a lap:smirk:... then old Bob kicked me off:busted:

Its been a hot summer:smirk:..I used to ride every Saturday up there for yrs until the wife started working on Sat and I had to watch the kids..I ended up building my own track...I was there last Sat on my streeted XR650R watching my buddy Sandon #500 {CRF450} and my buddy Brad..I'll be getting out there as soon as my forks are done..I miss that track,I rode the XR with 17s on it around for a lap:smirk:... then old Bob kicked me off:busted:

Know anyone looking for a 04 CR250? And im itchin to ride but this rain is killing me, track is going to be muddy to. :)

Also added some more stickers to match my truck...

photo-1.jpg

Know anyone looking for a 04 CR250? And im itchin to ride but this rain is killing me, track is going to be muddy to. ;)

Also added some more stickers to match my truck...

photo-1.jpg

I'll keep it in mind,looks pretty clean..not enough bottom end for me though..If it was a YZ250..I'd be interested:busted::) Here is my collection {for now}:)

DSCF1002.jpg