Pro moto billet exhaust pipe

I bought a 2002 Wr426f, it came with the stock pipe and a pro moto billet pipe. Basically I put the aftermarket pipe on my bike, It sounds terrible:banghead:, looked up their website ad they have no exhausts listed. Do any of you use pro moto billet pipes?

Pro Moto Billet doesnt make pipes or silencers. They only made the spark arrested end cap on your silencer

So why not put the stock pipe back on.. 4 strokes are already loud enough.

Find a nice YZ 426 stock pipe and put the Pro Moto Bilit S/A end cap and quiet insert on it. It will now be lighter, legal offroad, sound good and wont be too loud. I have had this same setup on my 426 for the last 6 or 7 years. Once you dial in the jetting I promise you will be happy.

I have a Pro Moto Billet end cap on my 07 RMZ450 and it sounds almost the same as stock and didn't seem to mess with the power at all. It's the cheapest way to get an approved spark arrestor.

Pro Moto Billet doesnt make pipes or silencers. They only made the spark arrested end cap on your silencer

Wut teh *** then?

That is what I did. I don't like that pro moto pipe because I couldn't hear my engine, So I couldn't tell if i was lugging it or redlining it.

how much do you want for it? Will buy it... I am in need of a new midpipe and silencer for my WR400. :) and possibly the header too...