HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motohess

Anyone with a Power Tuner near Flint, MI?

2 posts in this topic

Hey all, looking for anyone that may live near Flint, MI that has a Power Tuner for my 2011 450F. I hit the track over the weekend and really need the bottom end hit eased back a bit, but currently don't have the money to buy a tuner.

I would travel to you with the bike of course, would hopefully be a one time thing. Just want it set to the GYTR slippery track setting.

I DO NOT want a custom mapping. I am sure there are those out there that have improved maps over what YAMAHA offers, but at this time I want to change it to the slippery track condition only due to the recommendations of guys I race with.

Thanks!:)

Hey buddy, I work at a yamaha shop in St. Johns and we have a brand new one thats only been used by me on my '11.

Bike has about 2 hrs on it, one of which was me trying the "Yamaha" recommended maps. I found it on here and I think I tried the More response map, lighter low end hit map and the smooth response map.

You hitting any tracks or other riding this weekend?