Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boricua1

My bike!!!

14 posts in this topic

the pic doesnt show up.

If the pic is posted on a website elsewhere, right click on the picture, click on Properties, copy the URL address, go to TT, click on Insert Image and delete the http, then paste the URL you coppied. :eek:

That's because it's posted in a Yahoo account that only he has access to. :eek:

I always upload pics to my facebook, then copy/paste the link to TT. If you use my said method, it shouldnt matter where it's posted.

I always upload pics to my facebook...
Then people like me who refuse to have anything to do with Facebook won't be able to see them.

Photobucket is free and works for anybody.

If you have privacy settings, other people who aren't your friends on Facebook will not be able to view them. Use photobucket, as grayracer said.

Then people like me who refuse to have anything to do with Facebook won't be able to see them.

I´m also in that anti Facebook club ! :eek:

If you post to Facebook, the pics will work. But, you have to do it slightly differently. You can't just right-click on the picture from the album and use that link.

For those that have Facebook, you have to post the pic, then click the link to open the pic.

Instead of copying the link at the top of the page, right-click on the picture after you open it, select properties, then copy the address (URL). Copy that into the image button when posting on a forum. If you can see the pic below, then it works. But, you have to do it right.

Can you see this one?

168434_1828443991918_1264869865_2124573_4320696_n.jpg