426 carb on 400

Hi everyone,just bought a wr 400 (already regreting it) will a yz 426 carb fit with a few jet change..i mean a fewon my wr 400 and run better than the stock carb It has been redone this winter with Wiseco piston and has a lot of compression. Also there was a Yosh rs3 exhaust but i replace it with the stock silencer for less noise. I am searching for a yz 426 stock exhaust so if anybody has one left over in there shed...just let me know. Any advise is welcome. I have read a lot on yam carb mods but i am a bit confused. Right now stock carb is 168 mj,45 pj dont know about needle position. thank you

Pretty sure the exhaust from a 03 wr450 will fit . if so i have one i just took off w/ a new pmb insert i would like to get rid of . nice condition i can send pics thinkin 20 plus shipping maybe

Yes i am interested send me pics and check for shipping with postal service,ground if possible ....clodeb2003@hotmail.com thank you

Pairodice, I have an 01 426 and am needing a pipe. Send me pics if you still have it please, csmall06@msn.com I am in Farmington NM, 87401