2010 yz450 with Ohlins - best I have ever raced

I have been racing for over 20 years. I have been messing around with my 2010 yz450 for 6 months trying to get it right. Finally I tried the Ohlins fork and shock and I have to say this is the best it has ever been. I have finally gotten this bike the way I want it. The suspension is soooo plush its unbelievable. I really like the shock also, the bike is really calm.

how much did that cost?

how much did that cost?

^^ What'd your setup cost you? what kind of riding are you doing? What class do you ride(how fast are you)? Would love to hear more about your Ohlins setup.

Edited by TripleUp
I have been racing for over 20 years. I have been messing around with my 2010 yz450 for 6 months trying to get it right. Finally I tried the Ohlins fork and shock and I have to say this is the best it has ever been. I have finally gotten this bike the way I want it. The suspension is soooo plush its unbelievable. I really like the shock also, the bike is really calm.

Nice to here that you like your new suspension. This -10/-11 YZ450 is amazing to ride when suspension is dialed the right way ! Do you have complete Ohlins fork or just the Cartridge TTX kit ?

I had a Ohlins TTX shock on my -11 Yz450 earlier this year. I was very happy with it in the beginning but after 25 hours and a service at my suspension guy it never got as good as it was when new. Now I'm back with KYB again.