Talon T3 wheels set info needed

Does anyone own a pair? Are they just as good or better than the stock excels? Any known issues?

I have some Talon hubs, don't think they are T3s, and all I can say is the bearings wear out just like any other hubs. I'm sure the T3s are fine, but regardless of all the hype, metal is still metal and bearings are still bearings -- they all break and wear out more or less at the same pace.

I have some Talon hubs, don't think they are T3s, and all I can say is the bearings wear out just like any other hubs. I'm sure the T3s are fine, but regardless of all the hype, metal is still metal and bearings are still bearings -- they all break and wear out more or less at the same pace.

I wouldn't quite say that....

Of course different grades of aluminium will be harder, stronger, etc than others. There is a reason these T3's are so much cheaper than a set of Excel's.

Interested in a set myself, and would love some feedback if anyone has a set.

Just sold my spare KXF wheels, talon hubs, oversize excel spokes and excel rims.

Need some new ones now for my RMZ, but am reluctant to spend that same amount of money again on some.