2006 WR450 Derestricting

Hello Fellow Thumpertalkers! :eek:

I just wanted to ask a question. I have bought a 2006 WR450 from someone. The bike only has 300 miles on and still looks brand new. It has supermoto wheels on also. I was riding home when it felt a bit hessitant when I was sitting ar around 40MPH, It felt like it was holding back a little.

I checked the exhuast and it still had the "peashooter" restrictor in it. I have checked a bag of parts he has given me and theres a needle with one clip grove on it and a pilot jet.

Could the peashooter be causing this?? any ideas?? I havn't ridden it since i took the peashooter out

Hello Fellow Thumpertalkers! :eek:

I just wanted to ask a question. I have bought a 2006 WR450 from someone. The bike only has 300 miles on and still looks brand new. It has supermoto wheels on also. I was riding home when it felt a bit hessitant when I was sitting ar around 40MPH, It felt like it was holding back a little.

I checked the exhuast and it still had the "peashooter" restrictor in it. I have checked a bag of parts he has given me and theres a needle with one clip grove on it and a pilot jet.

Could the peashooter be causing this?? any ideas?? I havn't ridden it since i took the peashooter out

Sounds like he already replaced the needle and the pilot jet. That is a good start.

Read the stickies at the top of the forum for full details on what to change.