Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill

ThumperTalk hats anyone interested???

22 posts in this topic

I was thinking about ordering hats. They would be blue w/white embroidered lettering. I want to use the profits for Bryan.

He has provided and funded this site out of his pocket. It's time we gave something back.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards , Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

I'm not too interested in a hat (I can never get one to fit my pin-head right), but I am interested in some way of contributing to Bryan to decrease or eliminate his out of pocket expenses. Any other ideas anyone?

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

hats sound okay with me but what about shirts, think that might be easier to sell

hats are okay with me but i think that shirts might be easier to sell to everyone

I'm in for the shirt idea.

I always have to try on a hat to see if I like it.

Maybe another idea that is pretty simple is PINS with some sort of TT logo on them.

Im always up for a new pin.

Don't know why but i have a whole drawer full and have room for a few more.They are always kinda cool and fairly inexpensive to have made.

Im in to help B pay for this thing!

:)

------------------

NOPE..........BOY.......

That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........

It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

Bill,

Count me in for one. What ever you need for it $$$ let me know. The decals were cool. I'm glad I ordered an extra pair. :) And no the other pair are not for sale. :D

Dennis

Yeah...sounds good to me. Hat..T-shirt and/or racing jersey as well.

Tonydoor: That's a good idea but there would probably be a problem with trademark infringement.

what about stickers too? like decals or something that says Thumpertalk.com Racing? for our bikes just a thought

oops sorry MikeOK didnt see you had the bumper sticker idea... lol well anyway what about the decals for the bikes? :X

Count me in, I could always use a hat or shirt to look cool in at the track.. (like that could happen buthey I'll live the dream). I am up for anything that will help Brian recover something for putting together an awesome site!

Besides, I like the idea of people outside track wondering what the heck "Thumpertalk.com" is..

Count me in if has has a picture of a YZ getting roosted by a DRZ. I want the hat to be honest.