HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Ron in SoCal

2 posts in this topic

Thanks for the ride on Sat. I had a great time. That was the first time I've ridden narrow trails. I've been riding for 15 years now but it's all been tracks and open desert. Definately a new eye opening experience that I will have to indulge in more often. Once I get my bike up into OC we'll have to hook up and ride more often. I'll keep you posted on my plans for trips. do the same for me.

Later,

Khris

------------------

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Khris,

Thanks dude, I had a good time too. Next time we can go where the trails are really narrow! Definitely get your bike up here - killer riding is only 1.5 hours away. :)

As you know, I've got to get my suspension into the shop. I think I killed my forks and shock on Friday the 13th. It's weird, one day the bike handles like a dream, the next day it's a handful to keep it going straight on a fireroad. Go figure.

Talk to ya soon!