04 wr 450 idling trouble. HELP!!!

This is my first post and i could use some wisdom from all of you guys who know wr's. For some reason i cannot get my 04 wr450 to idle or start unless i use the choke even when hot. It did have some hanger idle with the choke which i fixed by turning the idle down an 1/8th turn, but as soon as I turn the choke off it wont idle. It just dies if i let it sit. Im at approx 4500 ft elevation at 90+ degrees and have a 165 main, pilot 45, 50 leak jet, 65 starter jet, needle set on 5th spot from top, 2 turns out on fuel mix. The carb is clean and the jets are clean. Floats are adjusted correctly. Its driving me insane to figure out what the f is going on with this bike!!! HELP!!!

This is my first post and i could use some wisdom from all of you guys who know wr's. For some reason i cannot get my 04 wr450 to idle or start unless i use the choke even when hot. It did have some hanger idle with the choke which i fixed by turning the idle down an 1/8th turn, but as soon as I turn the choke off it wont idle. It just dies if i let it sit. Im at approx 4500 ft elevation at 90+ degrees and have a 165 main, pilot 45, 50 leak jet, 65 starter jet, needle set on 5th spot from top, 2 turns out on fuel mix. The carb is clean and the jets are clean. Floats are adjusted correctly. Its driving me insane to figure out what the f is going on with this bike!!! HELP!!!

- Replace the vacuum slide plate seal

- Replace the Needle jet

- check for an o-ring on the end of your fuel screw

- un-plug the TPS harness

Thanks for the help! Turned out all i had to do was soak the carb for a few house and just for good measure I changed the needle, gaskets, and gaskets. Runs like a raped ape again. Only problem is now I feel like an idiot for not doing the basics first. Lesson learned