Been away

I have been away for a few days and can't believe the replys this thread has grown to.

(It is now locked)

It does seem IMHO more people were offended/tired of/does not think it belongs in a DIRT BIKE forum of Randy's Preaching then a "Dream day at the Track".

Randy the Preacher wrote:

"RELIGION DEMANDS OF YOU...TRUE CHRISTIANS GIVE TO YOU!

I am guilty of

Claiming THUMPERTALK as property of the LORD!"

We are not all Christians, nor do we all believe in YOUR OPINIONS.

"And just plain old slapstick comedy."

What you think is funny does not mean we do and vice-versa.

"Iknow this world is full of evil. Yes I see the women who flaunt themselves over the dirtbikes, I see their chests hanging out, displayed."

Again your opinion, I myself love a beautiful woman's body and do not consider it "evil".

"G-Man's forum was a slap in the face, and a throwing of the gauntlet."

Really, some people thought it was hilarious, maybe a word or two might be considered racy, but by no means did I throw the gauntlet.

"This is in no way a reflection upon the MODERATOR, but I'm sorry-Language, Sexual Inuendos, total disrespect and irreverance towards the LORD has been growing at an alarming rate in this site. Complaining, mur-murring, and so forth have continually risen."

We are not all Christians/Preachers like you, maybe some of us talk like this in everyday life and do not think it's so EVIL.

"( I am not exempt from the complaining issue. I have failed my faith in dealing with Yamaha. )"

Looks like God wanted you to dig in your checkbook on this one.

"Is it really necessary to use #$%@&! every third word to get your point across?"

Better then a cuss word, IMHO

" but just because you are behind a computer screen doesn't give you the right to say things you normally wouldn't say in front of someone."

There is nothing I have EVER SAID on this forum I would not say to anyone in person.

"How could any of you think that talking about blowjobs, sexual acts of different kinds, or consistant and powerful use of profanity is healthy for the young who come into this web-site?"

Hey it was ok for the leader of our country, I think today's youth knows more than you may think. And THEY DO NOT get it from Thumper Talk.

"Is this the kind of example we want to give those who are just coming into the sport? Is this how you establish a reputation? Every time I hear a news broadcast about dirtbikes, quads, lifted mud-boggin' 4x4's, snowmobiles, or any other kind of off-road motorize vehicle or event, its the same thing:

"Foul mouthed, sex crazed, roudy destructive people. Their machines destroy our privacy, rip up the land, and ruin everything for the birds. "

LOL what a joke, never once have I heard dirtbikers being labled "sex-crazed". Are you sure your not confused with the Hells Angels of the 60's?

"I am a relative new comer to this sport, and all who step out to help are truly thanked."

Ahhhhhh I think something clicked here Randy but like I said Motorcycles and beautiful women go together like pizza and beer. Hey I didn't invent that it's been like that for a LONG TIME. Now Johnny-come-lately Preacher comes along and wants to preach on how WRONG

and evil WE are (some of us). Some of us enjoy it and don't need you shoving it down our throat that we are wrong. Like you have been told by MANY PEOPLE go to another site to vent your preaching.

" I have not come here to turn this into a religious forum."

Oh really, could have fooled me.

"BECAUSE I LEFT IT IN THE HANDS OF GOD!

HE TOUCHED PEOPLES HEARTS!

HE GAVE PEOPLE FAITH TO TAKE A STAND!

HE GAVE PEOPLE THE COURAGE TO STAND UP AND SAY NO TO THAT KIND OF HUMOR HERE IN! THUMPERTALK"

Give me a break!

"Oh, and by the way, I am a preacher!

And proud of it!"

Who would have guessed?

In closing, I am not the evil person you try to make me out to be. I have fun with the passion I love. I try to help people with advice, be it riding tips, conditioning or mechanical stuff. I know that not everyone might not have thought the Dream Day post was for them, but from what I saw the majority did. It was humor after all, and for those I offended, I am sorry.

Gary

to accept your apology would be admitting that I was offended... I wasn't! Welcome back.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

OFFENDED?

Very "FEW" things offend me and I will tell you that that pik was not one of them!

As a matter of fact I copied it to my documents and laugh each and everytime I see it!

I am savin it for a special occasion on another board. I emailed it to my dad and my buddy with the 12 and both thought it was funnier than "HADIES"!

If anyone wants a copy it is on the ZX12/Hyabusa Chat page. I think it is called La12 or something.

NO offense taken.

like I said only CERTAIN things offend me and make me upset!!!!....Not a pretty pit girl with "BONUS BUCKS" posted for riding good and hard.

G4[ ?]

------------------

NOPE..........BOY.......

That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........

It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

I wished my wife could spell BLOWJOB... ?

I loved your post man and yes it does belong here. I believe there was a race going on in the background and as you said women and bikes go together like pizza and beer. Get ready for another sermon (ser moron) something like that...

Damn it - all this fuss and I missed what actually started it. Curiosity is killing me.

G4racing - I been looking for that ZX12/Hyabusa chat page you mentioned - can't find it. It's www.???? Come on - i got to see .

sorry guys

my buddy sposed to mail the site to me and evidently didn't

I am in the process of looking for it.

I think it is labusa/12.com or something.

I will find out and post it on this thread.

Just the addr. Then NO ONE will be OFFENDED!

:D?

G4

------------------

NOPE..........BOY.......

here is the link "ONLY"

so I don't offend ANYONE!

These guys really rip on each other but on the other hand they have very good info too for anyone that has a BUSA or 12!

VERY RACY http://www.labusas.org/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000769.html

:D

?

NOW tell me that there are POTTY mouths on TT

[This message has been edited by g4racing (edited 06-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by g4racing (edited 06-08-2001).]

That is exactly why I only posted to addr.

I don't want to OFFEND ANY1

:D

?

and put a warning on it

------------------

NOPE..........BOY.......

Originally posted by G-Man:

"Iknow this world is full of evil. Yes I see the women who flaunt themselves over the dirtbikes, I see their chests hanging out, displayed."

Great story, but I just gotta find where all these bare chested women hang out.

Must be riding in the wrong places...

------------------

'99 WR 400F

'92 FZR 400RR

And someone said Randy was the troublemaker??? What a world we live in when someone can praise the lord and be labled a troublemaker, and the scum gets the hero label. Can we talk bikes now???

Originally posted by MikeOK:

and the scum gets the hero label. Can we talk bikes now???

Hey F You MikeOK, If you are talking about me! All I did was post a single "Perfect Day at the Track" post and for that this all resulted. Get a freaken sense of humor!

G

Originally posted by MikeOK:

and the scum gets the hero label. Can we talk bikes now???

Hey F You MikeOK, If you are talking about me! All I did was post a single "Perfect Day at the Track" post and for that this all resulted. Get a freaken sense of humor!

G

This is going nowhere, enough is enough!

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.