Will '06 WR450 Engine Fit '07 YZ Frame?

How's it going? I have a '06 WR450. I have a chance at picking up a '07 YZ roller. Will my engine fit the aluminum frame? My bike is cherry but the roller is cheap and I wouldn't mind upgrading to aluminum. I have the jets dialed in so I am not concerned with the tighter access. I just don't know if they changed the motor mounts from the steelies to aluminum frames. Thanks guys.

How's it going? I have a '06 WR450. I have a chance at picking up a '07 YZ roller. Will my engine fit the aluminum frame? My bike is cherry but the roller is cheap and I wouldn't mind upgrading to aluminum. I have the jets dialed in so I am not concerned with the tighter access. I just don't know if they changed the motor mounts from the steelies to aluminum frames. Thanks guys.

No (well not with out some serious work)...for starters, the 06 WR has the oil tank in the frame. On the 06+ YZ the oil tank is built into the motor. So that would be the first order business you would need to sort out.

Awesome, thanks man. I figured there were some changes but I hadn't heard of that one.