Trail-tech for YZ426F

I'm thinking about getting a Trail-Tech computer to put on my bike, but I'm wondering if they hook right up or do I need an aftermarket stator for this?

I'm thinking about getting a Trail-Tech computer to put on my bike, but I'm wondering if they hook right up or do I need an aftermarket stator for this?

I have the Trailtech Endurance, it's battery operated. It gets the wheels speed signal through a sensor/wire assembly that you mount to you caliper, and you replace one of your rotor bolts with a bolt they supply that has a magnet on the end. Pretty simple, no outside power source needed.

I was wondering the same thing. Which Trailtech are you running ? I was thinking about the adventure but I dont think I could make that work without some serius mods. I just thought the gps feature would be cool to have on unknown teritory.

I just thought the gps feature would be cool to have on unknown teritory.
I thought the same thing, so I bought a Garmin.

all the trail tech computers have a battery power option, I would just spring for the voyager and get all the options of evry computer plus gps. It has an internal battery and is a solid unit.

however the stator option is a nice upgrade, I have a 100 watt and run they voyager a

8" HID grip heaters and a scmr16 HID helmet light off the stator no problem.

Ok thanks for the input.....how much would a good aftermarket stator cost?

all the trail tech computers have a battery power option, I would just spring for the voyager and get all the options of evry computer plus gps. It has an internal battery and is a solid unit.

however the stator option is a nice upgrade, I have a 100 watt and run they voyager a

8" HID grip heaters and a scmr16 HID helmet light off the stator no problem.

Which bike did you purchase the voyager for ? I see there are several different ones for different bikes. I would really like to get one on my bike. I thought about a garmin but like the idea of the speedo, distance and other features the trailtech has.