HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ranger426

Trail-tech for YZ426F

7 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about getting a Trail-Tech computer to put on my bike, but I'm wondering if they hook right up or do I need an aftermarket stator for this?

I'm thinking about getting a Trail-Tech computer to put on my bike, but I'm wondering if they hook right up or do I need an aftermarket stator for this?

I have the Trailtech Endurance, it's battery operated. It gets the wheels speed signal through a sensor/wire assembly that you mount to you caliper, and you replace one of your rotor bolts with a bolt they supply that has a magnet on the end. Pretty simple, no outside power source needed.

I was wondering the same thing. Which Trailtech are you running ? I was thinking about the adventure but I dont think I could make that work without some serius mods. I just thought the gps feature would be cool to have on unknown teritory.

all the trail tech computers have a battery power option, I would just spring for the voyager and get all the options of evry computer plus gps. It has an internal battery and is a solid unit.

however the stator option is a nice upgrade, I have a 100 watt and run they voyager a

8" HID grip heaters and a scmr16 HID helmet light off the stator no problem.

all the trail tech computers have a battery power option, I would just spring for the voyager and get all the options of evry computer plus gps. It has an internal battery and is a solid unit.

however the stator option is a nice upgrade, I have a 100 watt and run they voyager a

8" HID grip heaters and a scmr16 HID helmet light off the stator no problem.

Which bike did you purchase the voyager for ? I see there are several different ones for different bikes. I would really like to get one on my bike. I thought about a garmin but like the idea of the speedo, distance and other features the trailtech has.