HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bjscheel

swing arm parts for a 98 400

4 posts in this topic

I have a track at my house with huge freestyle jumps and i keep breakin my connecting rod on my 98 400 shock linkage. where can I get a better than stock connecting rod for my swing arm. I like big air not big repair bills.

Before you break another link, you should revalve your shock, and install a heavy duty bottoming bumper. If you are heavy, add a stiffer spring. I'm glad you haven't been hurt yet snapping your linkage.

The bolt on the shock backs out even with lock tight. well i have more problems than that i just blew the shock this morning the shaft blew right in half.

That happened to me once. The bolt gouged a deep groove in the link, so I replaced it. Careful cleaning and loctite usage solved the problem.