HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have an opinion on the Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

I don't have knee problems but some TT'ers are scaring me into considering braces so I don't develop knee problems...

Paul, I use an EVS cheapo brace on my reconstructed knee. It has a wetsuit type sleeve with aluminium rods / hinge on both sides. About 5'' above / below knee. Feels great. My other knee has no ACL left. That once I une a carbon fiber Innovation full brace. It is a good idea to have at least some type of brace. Check out EVS. They are affordable and do protect to some degree. I have sore knees if I don't use them.

Don't know about those, but I have heard great things about the CTI Asterisk.

They are the original knee brace company for moto and IMHO they are the best.

I have never had a knee injury, but I had a close call and after seeing what my best friends went through I am now on my 2nd set of CTI2's. I wore out the 1st!

They take a little getting use to but I never worry about knee injury's with them on.

I will NOT RIDE W/O THEM.

G-Man

THE FOX BRACES WORK VERY WELL FOR THE MONEY.

I HAVE THE FOXS,EVS RS-6,AND CURRENTLY USE THE ASTERICKS.THE ASTERICKS OFFER THE BEST FIT AND SUPPORT.I WOULD USE AT LEAST THE FOXS

(WELL WORTH THE PRICE) OR GO WITH THE ASTERICKS(THE BEST I'VE SEEN).

I tried the Fox brace on the other night, or at least attempted to. It was a size medium which should have been fine for my bird legs, man was it difficult to get on and off in an air conditioned shop - this one is not for me. It's going to be CTI or Asterisk.