Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

Anyone have an opinion on the Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

I don't have knee problems but some TT'ers are scaring me into considering braces so I don't develop knee problems...

Paul, I use an EVS cheapo brace on my reconstructed knee. It has a wetsuit type sleeve with aluminium rods / hinge on both sides. About 5'' above / below knee. Feels great. My other knee has no ACL left. That once I une a carbon fiber Innovation full brace. It is a good idea to have at least some type of brace. Check out EVS. They are affordable and do protect to some degree. I have sore knees if I don't use them.

Don't know about those, but I have heard great things about the CTI Asterisk.

They are the original knee brace company for moto and IMHO they are the best.

I have never had a knee injury, but I had a close call and after seeing what my best friends went through I am now on my 2nd set of CTI2's. I wore out the 1st!

They take a little getting use to but I never worry about knee injury's with them on.

I will NOT RIDE W/O THEM.

G-Man

THE FOX BRACES WORK VERY WELL FOR THE MONEY.

I HAVE THE FOXS,EVS RS-6,AND CURRENTLY USE THE ASTERICKS.THE ASTERICKS OFFER THE BEST FIT AND SUPPORT.I WOULD USE AT LEAST THE FOXS

(WELL WORTH THE PRICE) OR GO WITH THE ASTERICKS(THE BEST I'VE SEEN).

I tried the Fox brace on the other night, or at least attempted to. It was a size medium which should have been fine for my bird legs, man was it difficult to get on and off in an air conditioned shop - this one is not for me. It's going to be CTI or Asterisk.

ASTERISK!!!!!! :)

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!