HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luvmythumper

Chain and sprocket

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can get a good price on a chain and sprocket set for the 426? Thanks.

Rocky Mountain is also a source. Funny thing about Rocky....I was looking for a new rear tire for my 426 and looked at Rocky online. I might mention that I have a printed catalog from them. Anyway, while online, I filled my shopping cart and noticed that the tire price was MONSTROUSLY lower than the printed catalog price. Thinking that this was possibly a mistake, I went ahead and ordered it online and printed the order. Sure enough...got it at this incredibly low price..and this was a Bridgestone M70. I don't know why it's like that,...but it is.

Mr.X out of Dirt Rider, Steel front/Renthal rear/Regina O-ring $100, like 106 w/tax and shipping. I use Rocky Mtn for tires also.

www.motosportoutlet.com is where I got my Talon sprockets (alloy groovelite gold front/year) and DID x-ring gold chain package deal. It was $160 and you don't pay shipping on orders over $100.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited 06-05-2001).]

<font color="navy">Yes, Magic Racing located here in Michigan goes by Mr. X in the magazines. They have excellent prices, that's where I get most of my stuff. You can get the phone number Here If nothing else, give them a call!

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~