Chain and sprocket

Anyone know where I can get a good price on a chain and sprocket set for the 426? Thanks.

Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse seems to have

the best deals around that I've found. They are on the web at http://www.accwhse.com

I just went to a 51 tooth rear sprocket and

have been really happy with it.

Rocky Mountain is also a source. Funny thing about Rocky....I was looking for a new rear tire for my 426 and looked at Rocky online. I might mention that I have a printed catalog from them. Anyway, while online, I filled my shopping cart and noticed that the tire price was MONSTROUSLY lower than the printed catalog price. Thinking that this was possibly a mistake, I went ahead and ordered it online and printed the order. Sure enough...got it at this incredibly low price..and this was a Bridgestone M70. I don't know why it's like that,...but it is.

Mr.X out of Dirt Rider, Steel front/Renthal rear/Regina O-ring $100, like 106 w/tax and shipping. I use Rocky Mtn for tires also.

www.motosportoutlet.com is where I got my Talon sprockets (alloy groovelite gold front/year) and DID x-ring gold chain package deal. It was $160 and you don't pay shipping on orders over $100.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited 06-05-2001).]

Thanks for all the info. I ended up with a DID X-ring, renthal front and rear, $140. BTO sports.

<font color="navy">Yes, Magic Racing located here in Michigan goes by Mr. X in the magazines. They have excellent prices, that's where I get most of my stuff. You can get the phone number Here If nothing else, give them a call!

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~