I GOT IT I GOT IT

Tonight I put a deposit on a 426 to be picked up tomorrow afternoon! The final price was $5960 out the door. A little more than I wanted to pay but they wouldn't budge and I wanted a bike. :) So hopefully it will be a good weekend.

Also do any of you know what the going price for an XR100 is these days? The same dealer won't go below $2550 out the door on a 2001 XR100 and this sounds a bit high to me (6% tax in this state).

Thanks!

You paid less than I did.

And no the tricky part is actually getting to sleep at nights knowing that machine is sitting down in your garage. I had to stare at my bike for a good 15 minutes each morning before I could even leave for work. Sign of a sick mind.

Enjoy!

A 2001 xr100 is worth $2,060 tops, just say $2000 out the door or you walk. You can find a nice used 2001 xr100 for a good price if you look around. GOOD LUCK!!! ~Hit-man~

------------------

00' yz426f LATER DAYS!!!

<font color="navy"> I know what ya mean DaveJ. The first two days I had mine I'd go out in our garage, sit on my bike, and recite:</FONT>

<h2>VROOM VROOM</h2>

<font color="navy">lol :)

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~

When I bought my WR new, it actually lived in my lounge room for two weeks while I was fitting it out with accesories and stuff. Makes a great ornament next to your TV.

------------------

'99 WR 400F

'92 FZR 400RR

What dealer did you finally wind up getting it from. Greater Yamaha, Powersports-Boca, Riva, or ?

PK

What dealer did you finally wind up getting it from. Greater Yamaha, Powersports-Boca, Riva, or ?

PK

I had that too, when i first got my BBR i couldnt beleive it, i sat on it for honestly three hours that first nite...while the family was eating dinner, my parents were lookin for me, and finally my dad came out to the garage, didnt say a word, and he started sittin on it, they rock!!!

-Eric

Originally posted by rob1980:

When I bought my WR new, it actually lived in my lounge room for two weeks while I was fitting it out with accesories and stuff. Makes a great ornament next to your TV.

Wow and I thought I was bad as far as this evil Moto-Sickness. :D

I take it your not married as I I don't know too many wifes who would put up with such living room decor.

My ex-wife had the silly idea that "I would grow out of it"! LOL such nonsense, she should have known better.

Jeez I met her at Canyon Raceway, that should have been her first clue... :)

G-Man

Definately not married, had a girlfriend at the time.

Sure got a few weird comments and remarks when her aunt and uncle came around!

I don't think you ever grow out of it. I am getting worse with age!

In my new house,my bikes now live downstairs in my rumpus room at the back of my double garage, complete with an old couch and a TV set up for those moments when you need to escape from everyone else! I am looking at getting a fridge to make the area complete!

PMK,

I got it at Powersports Delray. Brian was my sales guy, real nice guy. Are you a local here? If so let me know, I would love to get some info from you on local riding areas and maybe hookup and go riding some time!

I rode it around my back yard last night for a few laps. It's a tight space and I couldn't really get it out of first (almost didn't get the clutch out all the way in first :) ). Wow this thing feels great already, I can't wait to get out and actually ride! I was also surprised at how easy it starts! The only time it took more than one kick was when I stalled in in a corner and had to use the hot start. I absolutely HAVE to find the wife a bike today so I can go riding tonight!! WOOHOOO!!