My Pit-pics: Yamaha factory bikes of the Swedish MX GP...

Took some pics of the Yamaha bikes at the Swedish GP this last weekend...

Enjoy ! :thumbsup:

Team Van Beers Yamaha:

DSC_0673-1.jpg

Look at this 125cc 2-stroke with YZ250F plastic...

DSC_0674-1.jpg

Zack Osborne´s Team Bike It/ Wild Wolf/ Cosworth Yamaha:

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

Rinaldi Monster Energy Factory Yamaha:

Bike of the winner of the Swedish MX 1 GP, Steven Frossard:

DSC_0744.jpg

Gautier Paulin´s MX 2 bike:

DSC_0742.jpg

David Philippaerts YZ450FM:

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

I want that Carbon Tank !!!:ride:

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

Gautier Paulin flying high:

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

I want one of those 250F plastic kits for a 2 stroke for a reasonable price lol.

Is it just me or is the bike in the first pic missing its header pipe? The newer model bikes exhaust out the rear or the cylinder from what I can tell in pictures but this one seems to be doing neither.

Nice pics though!

Thanks for the pics HRC. Very trick yami.

I love it how the new yami gets bashed in the states but it's winning gp's over in europe so can't be that bad right lol.

Is it just me or is the bike in the first pic missing its header pipe? The newer model bikes exhaust out the rear or the cylinder from what I can tell in pictures but this one seems to be doing neither.

Nice pics though!

Looks like a different style of resonator to me.

Thanks for the pics HRC. Very trick yami.

I love it how the new yami gets bashed in the states but it's winning gp's over in europe so can't be that bad right lol.

Yeah it´s a different storie here, thats for sure !

Yamaha is 2nd in the manufacturer championship now....can´t wait til they pass KTM ! :thumbsup:

sweet pics thoses are some seriously tricked out bikes:worthy:

Looks like a different style of resonator to me.

Ah yes that could be, good call.

Some of the sweestest Yamahas I've seen. Love the 2stroke. Wonder if it has the 250f swingarm. Great pics.

Some of the sweestest Yamahas I've seen. Love the 2stroke. Wonder if it has the 250f swingarm. Great pics.

Thanks ! :thumbsup:

I like the design of those footpegs! Also interesting how the air box looks completely stock, no holes drilled like the ama bikes.

One of the coolest parts is the suspension on the factory Yamaha bikes...it´s built up from the stock suspension ! If you go back in time Yamaha has always had some trick beefi factory KYB suspension, but not this year. Just shows how good the stock units are on the bikes leaving the showroom floor these days.

Sure the internals are special stuff but just cool how they use the stock platform to build on up. KYB-SSS rules !:thumbsup:

In blue, legendary ex 125cc world champ and team manager for the factory Yamaha team in Europe for the last 20 years, Michele Rinaldi in talk with mechanic Fabio (in black). Fabio was Josh Coppins long time mechanic.

DSC_0743.jpg

Those bikes are so trick.. I wish I could spend even just a 1/4 of the amount of money they spent on there bikes, on mine.

And those jumps,those are huuuge!