It worked!!

View?u=1708703&a=13126883&p=49611768

This is the triple-step up at Canyon Raceway

Photo courtesy of Paul.

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited 06-01-2001).]

Nice flight G! Actually my 14 year old son took the pic. The hump underneath G's bike is the middle of 3. I'd say G cleared the last jump wouldn't you???

Oh yeah, for all you mid-westerners, easterners, and northerners it was almost 100 degrees in the desert that weekend. Now it's 110! Time to head to the high desert...

Better get your pilots licence if you keep that up.

NICE PIC!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pic, Where's the trees?

Thanks for the kudo's guys.

Trees!!! :) This is Arizona, they are scarce. Actually Canyon once had some cool Mesquite trees around the track and when Zach took over he mowed them down! :D

What's real funny is there is ONE tree left and some guy in the AZOTMX (he shall remain nameless but he's a big whiner) had the nerve to complain about it!

Jeez some people you can never make happy..

G-Man

G-Man

You make the Arizona Old Timers proud !!! :D

Mike 68

If you count cacti as trees, there are 3 :)

We have such good lives.

Thx MaicoMan, but hey your the one with the Blondie wife who races and has a HUGE rack to boot! :D

I will be your personal MXTrainer if you set me up with something like that!

:D

Yea Dave it's a rough life riding these underpowered ill handling machines isn't it!

:)

G-Man