Kick Starter Problem

hey guys

well i was riding today and i stopped and took a break. well i went to crank my bike back up and it cranked fine but then the kickstarter jumped back up and like slung my leg away right after i cranked it and cut the engine. then after that happened it was like it had no spring now. i can push it down but it won't come up. i cranked it this way thinkin i could just pull it back up where it wouldn't click and it would be fine for riding till i could fix it. well when i pulled it all the way up its like it engaged with somethin and cut the engine. so i am clueless and i haven't pulled it apart yet i was just seein if anyone else had any input on what could have happened. thanks guys

-Billy

also the conditions were real wet and sandy so sand got in alot of cracks and junk. maybe that will help who knows. thanks

i guess no one really has a clue. i haven't taken it apart yet. i am probably going to be working on it friday so i can ride saturday. after i figure out what it was i will post on here what it was.

-Billy

hey guys sorry i have been responding to my own post over and over again but i wanted to give ya'll more info so maybe it could help ya'll help me :) well today i kick started it and of course it stuck down so the kick starter was clickin like crazy(thast normal) well i thought i could do the spring's job and pull the kick starter back up. well when i got to the part where it should be, the kick starter wouldn't go back to the original position because it was grinding against a gear or somethin so it wouldn't go back to the top. is that normal? i didn't think so. thanks for at least checkin out my problem.

Let us know what you find out... I don't have a clue.