Low footpegs on 2010/ 11 yzf? (non protaper)

I just got an 11. You can cut the barrel off the bottom of the stock footpeg and move it to the top and it will lower it down and back about 1/2 In.

+2, Cut the stockers and put the barrel on the bottom it works and its free. The stock pegs on the 2010-12 are nice and wide so you don't get any advantage of buying an aftermarket wider lower peg, just a lighter wallet ?

The stock pegs hit a stop on the bracket. Just cutting off the barrel would not work. One had to turn the brackets as well...don't think this will work.

The fastway pegs have an adjustable stop, do tehy?

attachment.php?attachmentid=39128&d=1309597611

Switched my brackets left to right on my '10, may have had to grind something or other (can't remember, it's been a year now) the result was positioning the pegs slightly farther back, and lower, works for me....

The stock pegs hit a stop on the bracket. Just cutting off the barrel would not work. One had to turn the brackets as well...don't think this will work.

The fastway pegs have an adjustable stop, do tehy?

attachment.php?attachmentid=39128&d=1309597611

It works, but you might have to grind the stop like said above. My buddy did it and it worked great I will ask him what he had to do.