Where to get yellow plastic & graphics for 06YZ450

Where can I get the yellow plastic fenders & graphics for the 50th anniversary edition of the 06 yz450f? I didn't see anything from Acerbis or UFO or Service Honda...? Anyone know ? Thanks ...

Where can I get the yellow plastic fenders & graphics for the 50th anniversary edition of the 06 yz450f? I didn't see anything from Acerbis or UFO or Service Honda...? Anyone know ? Thanks ...
One Industries.....You can get the whole "Hurricane" kit......graphics and plastics. Also i think UFO has just the plastics

UFO only has black, white, blu no yellow.

1 Ind did not list on their site, will call tomm...

Most likely still available through Yamaha?

Yes it is but......$$$$$$...compared to just getting the whole Hurricane kit from One Ind.
The OEM yellow plastics are not too expensive, and of course, the quality and fit are the best.

The graphics are another matter. The shroud decals are something like $110.....EACH SIDE! :thumbsup:

Ouch! Well I called Factory Effex since they make OEM replica vynal, but they dont have the yellow layout, and they cant change the standard blue to yellow.

Sorry, i tried! =)

I would like someone to come out with the yellow plastics and graphics for the '10+ models.

If you are willing to buy 100 kits ill get them made for ya! =)

I would check for the stock parts from Yamaha for the limited edition bikes ('06). Here is a like to Service Honda, looks like you can get the '06 plastic in either color and relatively cheaply. I'm assuming that the Y and the B in the part numbers are for Yellow and Blue. Definitely worth a phone call.

http://www.servicehondapsn.com/fiche_select2.asp?category=Motorcycles&make=Yamaha&year=2006&fveh=7090

Else, give this a try

http://www.polisport.com/motorbikes/nm_catalogo.php?ID_ORG=7113&marca=

These dang bikes should be yellow from the factory!